Insolvency Act,2006 (ACT 708)

Section 2(1) A person aggrieved by an act done by the Official Trustee in the perfor¬mance of a function under this Act may appeal to the High Court, which shall make an appropriate order.(2) Where a person refuses or fails to comply with a requirement made by the Official Trustee under this Act, the Official Trustee may apply to the High Court, and the Court may order the requirement to be carried out.

Procedures to Follow

Not Avaiable

Responsible Institution

Registrar Generals Department


Fees / Charges

Not Avaiable