Ashaiman Municipal Assembly (Sale of Intoxicating Liquor) Bye-Law, 2017

Application to be in writing 2.(a) Any person who needs a license under this Bye-law shall submit an application in writing to the AdMA. The application shall contain the name, the address, the place and type of liquor the applicant intends to sell or is selling.(b) The license may be issued if the reports of the Environmental Health Department and other relevant departments and agencies certify the place as suitable for the activity.  

Procedures to Follow

Not Avaiable

Responsible Institution

Adenta Municipal Municipal


Relevant Forms to Download

Not Available

Fees / Charges

Not Avaiable